Whether you have a pet or kids, sudden accidents are likely to occur on mattresses, carpets, or rugs in your home. However, the worst part is if you do not remove these stains on time, they create spots and smell in your affected things. You can either clean these urine stains on your own or hire the best professional mattress cleaning services in your area.
For harder stains, it is good to take the help of professionals. But if these accidents occur daily, then you must know some good cleaning tricks on your own. Therefore, learn below how to clean urine from a mattress with vinegar in 4 quick steps.
4 Quick Steps To Clean Urine from a Mattress
- A spray bottle
- White vinegar
- Lavender essential oil (or any fragrance of your choice)
- Baking soda
- When the accident occurs, the first thing is to soak up all the moisture from the affected area of your mattress. Use paper towels or a dry cotton towel to soak the moisture.
- Take a spray bottle and fill it with white vinegar. Spray this solution on the affected area. Allow the vinegar to soak all the urine stains for 5 to 10 minutes. Then blot the solution with a towel until the affected area became dry.
- If the first time blotting with vinegar does not lift the urine stains, then reapply the solution again. Repeat step 2 again for the reapplying process.
- Sprinkle baking soda to remove the urine odor from the mattress. Leave it for 4-6 hours on your mattress. Then, vacuum the mattress thoroughly.
Do You Want To Hire Best Professional Mattress Cleaning Services?
To get the best professional mattress cleaning services in Pottstown, PA location, Bio-Clean Carpet Cleaning is the ultimate destination. Our experts use the pre-defined mattress cleaning process that removes all urine stains and odors from your mattress. Also, if required, they will use the latest tools and equipment to remove the hard stains.